اجتماع منسق الاختبارات الدولية مع الطلاب

اجتماع منسق الاختبارات الدولية مع الطلاب


اجتمع الاستاذ محمود العلواني منسق الاختبارات الدولية


بادارة التربية والتعليم بمحافظة القنفذة بطلاب الصف الثاني متوسط


وكان الاجتماع حول تحفيز الطلاب في الاختبارات الدولية


والطريقة الافضل للاجابة على الاسئلة الدولية


 



 





التالي
السابق
أنقر لإضافة تعليق

11 التعليقات:

avatar

سيتم انزال مجموعة صور قريبا

avatar

Whoa, whoa, get out the way with that good inorfmaiotn.

avatar

Whoever edits and publishes these artiecls really knows what they're doing.

avatar

Your ptosing really straightened me out. Thanks!

avatar

It's good to see someone thinking it thurogh.

avatar

This does look promising. I'll keep cmoing back for more.

avatar

This is crsaytl clear. Thanks for taking the time!

avatar

428106 910005I do not have a bank account how can I place the order? 182221

avatar

420092 999582Wonderful weblog, I

avatar

159212 463312Some truly marvelous work on behalf of the owner of this web website , dead fantastic subject matter. 232802