زيارة مدير التربية والتعليم للمدرسة

قام مدير التربية والتعليم بمحافظة القنفذة
الدكتور / محمد ابراهيم الزاحمي بزيارة مدرسة الصلب المتوسطة
- - -
حيث قام بحضور الطابور الصباحي والقى كلمة
للمعلمين والطلاب بحضور مدير المدرسة حول منجزات ادارة التربية والتعليم خلال الفترة الماضية
بعدها قام بزيارة عدد من الفصول ومشاهدة سير الحصص
وابدى مدير التربية والتعليم اعجابه الشديد
بالمدرسة ووعد بان يتم النقل سريعا للمبنى الجديد
باذن الله

تحميل الصور





التالي
السابق
أنقر لإضافة تعليق

29 التعليقات:

avatar

You're the geartest! JMHO

avatar

This piece was cgonet, well-written, and pithy.

avatar

I feel satisfied after radeing that one.

avatar

551673 355752hey very good internet site i will definaely come back and see once again. 924880

avatar

546150 965580I like this internet site so considerably, bookmarked . 750668

avatar

304730 553215This can indicate that a watch has spent some or all of its life inside the tropics and was not serviced as regularly as it need to have been. 91277

avatar

350016 790290Ill do this if want to as significantly as I hope that is not too far off the track. 677684

avatar

636795 852920Hi there, just became alert to your blog via Google, and discovered that it

avatar

531995 15392Some times its a pain within the ass to read what blog owners wrote but this internet website is rattling user friendly ! . 699362

avatar

472889 596732Enjoyed reading this, really excellent stuff, thankyou . 547395

avatar

224545 420346Most what i read online is trash and copy paste but i feel you offer something different. Maintain it like this. 299152

avatar

390325 217324Some genuinely marvellous function on behalf with the owner of this internet web site, utterly outstanding content material. 794530

avatar

851832 989723Music started playing anytime I opened this internet internet site, so annoying! 654791

avatar

832759 872115I discovered your weblog internet site on google and check some of your early posts. Continue to maintain up the quite very good operate. I just additional up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking forward to reading far more from you later on!

avatar

Thanks for sharing. What a pelsaure to read!

avatar

239811 262042Really informative and wonderful bodily structure of content material material , now that

avatar

Was totally stuck until I read this, now back up and ruinnng.

avatar

Oh yeah, faboulus stuff there you!

avatar

8507 856981I like this post a lot. I will definitely be back. Hope that I will be able to read more insightful posts then. Will probably be sharing your knowledge with all of my associates! 83366

avatar

Great tihkinng! That really breaks the mold!

avatar

437759 741058I like this web site extremely a lot so a lot great info. 552247

avatar

179633 706103jobs for high school students - Search for Jobs on our web site, we offer several great links to the greatest and biggest Portals to obtaining a Job as a high school student! 811140

avatar

No complaints on this end, smiply a good piece.

avatar

Posts like this brighten up my day. Thanks for tinakg the time.

avatar

We could've done with that iinshgt early on.

avatar

169745 782908Attractive part of content material. I just stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital to claim that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your weblog posts. Any way I

avatar

333296 71892I like this weblog so considerably, saved to my bookmarks . 249928